onsdag den 14. marts 2012

NERF-gun made a little more steam

NERFguns, we all know them. Either we love them, or we do not. Why would a girl who has been fired with  them in her childhood love such a terrible toy? Fortunately, this has not ruined my relationship with the "little" fine gun.

Well, since I am active in LARP you can not get out of these little devils. When I attended a Firefly LARP in the autumn of 2011, I had to adapt them to the universe. I did this with nothing but sandpaper, glue, saw and paint. You can do a lot more about them and I have a few lying around just to be painted.

Because Firefly is slightly more SciFi (Hmpf), you can easily use gadgets such as laser, etc. But I was practicing, so they are very simple.





2 kommentarer:

  1. De er super fede!
    Er især vild med dit patron bælte :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Mange tak. :)
      Syntes nu de kunne blive meget federe, men som skrevet har jeg en håndfuld liggende som allerede er grundet og kun mangler at blive færdiggjort.
      Jeg fandt patronhylsteret i en genbrug for 10 kr. Et rent røverkøb. Ærgerligt nok er det ikke rigtig læder, men nu har jeg en idé om hvordan man selv kan fremstille et.

      Slet